A few things I learned about Hong Kong:
1. Hong Kong is way larger than life than on paper.
2. There ARE a few people who understand English just enough to tell them you come from a family that suffers from vertigo.
3. People just love their fake android Chinese phones, not a single genuine iPhone in sight!
4. There’s so much pollution that the smog shrouds an entire mountain. No wonder these people wear facemasks!
here goes, Audi.
my top 10 favorite books:
1. it by stephen king
2. a clockwork orange by anthony burgess
3. the godfather by mario puzo
4. the lord of the rings by j.r.r. tolkien
5. 1985 by george orwell
6. for whom the bell tolls by ernest hemingway
7. to kill a mockingbird by harper lee
8. the hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy by douglas adams
9. harry potter and the half blood prince by j.k. rowling
10. the little prince by antoine de saint-exupery