here goes, Audi.
my top 10 favorite books:
1. it by stephen king
2. a clockwork orange by anthony burgess
3. the godfather by mario puzo
4. the lord of the rings by j.r.r. tolkien
5. 1985 by george orwell
6. for whom the bell tolls by ernest hemingway
7. to kill a mockingbird by harper lee
8. the hitchhiker’s guide to the galaxy by douglas adams
9. harry potter and the half blood prince by j.k. rowling
10. the little prince by antoine de saint-exupery
the expendables 3. nothing more than you’d expect. over the top violence, stuff blowinbg up and a bunch of old guys havin’ fun. nonetheless, antonio banderas stole the show with his excitable squeals of excitement and incessant chatter. good one for a guy’s night out.
guardians of the galaxy. the funniest marvel movie ever! chris pratt is one of the awesomest men in hollywood in this moment and this movie really takes his coolness up quite some distance! and there’s no sweeter chemistry in this movie than between rocket and groot, they’re adorable! definitely one of the best movies of the summer.